We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our team in building an ERP system for an official importer of Peugeot, Citroen, Opel, Mitsubishi in Scandinavia.
We are developing a greenfield software that helps car importers managing the full-cycle workflow of ordering vehicles from factories to delivering the vehicles to end customers.
- Become a core member of our software development team.
- Support a first-class QA automation process.
- Build bullet-proof software.
- Work in an agile team using DevOps practices.
- Deliver software for a billion euro company.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
Our QA Tech Stack:
- TestRail, Zephyr
Other Technologies We Use:
- C# & .NET Core
- React, Typescript
- MS SQL, ElasticSearch
- REST, Azure Message Queue
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Keycloak, Loki, Grafana, Prometheus
- Gitlab & Gitlab CI/CD
EVOCODE is a software development company based in Prague. The team focuses on building complex process automation systems for customers all over the globe.
We understand the importance of feeling comfortable at work and build our team on transparency, trust, and respect. Our goals are clear, KPIs are measurable and compensation is competitive.
Join us to build software people love 🚀