We are looking for an experienced QA automation engineer to join our team in building a car importer management system for an official importer of Peugeot, Citroen, Opel in Scandinavia.
We will develop a greenfield software that helps car importers managing the full-cycle workflow of ordering vehicles from factories to delivering the vehicles to end customers.
- Become a core member of a new team
- Create a first-class QA automation process
- Build a bullet-proof software
- Work in an agile team using DevOps practices
- Deliver business-critical software for a billion euro company
- QA automation at senior level
- Selenium or Puppeteer
Our Tech Stack:
- C# & .NET Core
- React, Typescript
- MS SQL, ElasticSearch
- REST, GraphQL, Azure Message Queue
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Keycloak, Loki, Grafana, Prometheus
- Gitlab & Gitlab CI/CD
EVOCODE is a software development company based in Prague. The team focuses on building complex process automation systems for customers all over the globe.
We understand the importance of feeling comfortable at work and build our team on transparency, trust, and respect. Our goals are clear, KPIs are measurable and compensation is competitive.
Join us to build software people love 🚀